Monday

Kopapa


Kopapa, 32-34 Monmouth St, Covent Garden, London, UK

Having grown up in the Southern Hemisphere I have a natural tendency to favour traditionalism in my Asian cuisines, but as I've experienced more and more of what Europe has to offer, fusion has become my best friend. Peter Gordon's Kopapa is a casual dining find, with inventive combinations and a relaxed, cafe-style atmosphere. The tempura dhal inari pocket with caramelised onions and plantain excels, whilst other Malaysian, Spanish and Japanese influences cover the menu. After a hard day of shopping, Kopapa is the answer to your tired feet and empty stomach.

Food - 7
Originality - 8.5
Service - 7
Contrasting Combinations - 8
Cook Books for Sale! (and now in my kitchen).... - 10

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. More coming soon after my next dining success.

    ReplyDelete